Potency is an indicator of a man's health and positive psychological state. As a rule, it does not go away by itself: a weakening of libido and erection indicates hidden problems in the body or long-term severe stress. Male strength is also weakened by bad habits and excess weight, both of which negatively affect androgen production.
Treatment of potency with folk remedies: the most effective methods
Herbal preparations from the field of traditional medicine are safe, have no side effects, and are affordable. They are easy to do on your own. Healers say that the best folk remedy for male potency is tea made from hop cones, they advise drinking an infusion of St. John's wort, parsnip.
All these herbs that increase potency in men are folk remedies that came to us from those times when official medicine was not developed. Here are home remedies to increase potency quickly and safely:
- Hops tea. Take 10 grams (large spoon) of dry hop cones, pour a glass of water and bring to a boil. Keep in a water bath or over low heat for 5 minutes. Take daily in the morning and at night half a glass for 2 months.
- St. John's wort decoctionBuy a package of dried St. John's wort at the pharmacy, pour 2 tablespoons of the plant with 250 ml of boiling water and close the lid tightly. It is convenient to use a thermos to prepare the infusion. After an hour, strain the drink and drink it in several doses throughout the day. St. John's wort helps with circulatory problems, which means it's helpful for erections.
- Parsnip planting. This herb improves potency and strengthens the immune system, so it is useful to take an infusion of parsnip from time to time, even if there are no special health problems.
Preparation: Pour 2 tablespoons of dry root vegetables in a thermos with a glass of boiling water. After two hours, the infusion is ready. Strain and drink ⅓ cup 20 minutes before meals. A pleasant taste of the drink will give honey or fruit syrup to taste.
Improvement of potency in men with folk remedies is also achieved with the help of food. A mixture of nuts and honey is an effective and tasty folk remedy for improving potency. Eat this delicacy after a meal for dessert and you will see how the masculine power returns to you. It is worth remembering that a mixture of nuts and honey is high in calories, so do not overdo it, one tablespoon per sitting is enough.
Cottage cheese, kefir, natural yogurt, cheeses also help the body to restore sexual function. This particular food is likely to be missing from your diet. Buy "sour milk" of medium and high fat content, low-fat products are devoid of useful properties.
Spices - a storehouse of benefits for men's health
Ginger, saffron, and cloves are recognized home remedies for fast-acting men's potency. Dishes with these ingredients are traditionally served for a romantic dinner with continuation. The same applies to seasonings such as:
Spices are used as a complement to food or alone. Try an energizing ginger drink following an ancient Asian recipe.
Aphrodisiac ginger drinks
Grate fresh ginger root (2-3 cm) or chop with a food processor, add cinnamon and honey and pour a glass of boiling water. Folk remedies for increasing male potency with the help of this plant also include tincture of ginger in alcohol. To do this, a kilogram of grated root must be poured with a liter of high-quality vodka, and in two weeks the tincture will be ready. Take it 10 drops every night.
Another way to increase potency in a man with folk remedies is to eat ground ginger root mixed with honey. If you dissolve the mixture in water, you get a tasty and healthy drink that prevents prostatitis - a common cause of sexual weakness in men.
Ginger can also be pickled, candied, dried. In any form, it will help to quickly increase potency (folk remedies) in an adult man, even in old age, the plant effectively increases libido. The stimulating effect is achieved by increasing blood flow and stimulating testosterone production. In addition, it accelerates metabolic processes. However, ginger should not be consumed by those who have problems with the liver and gallbladder, because this product causes increased bile secretion.
Far Eastern plants for male power
The flora of Siberia and the Far East is rich in medicinal plants. They are widely used in alternative medicine as home remedies that increase potency in men.
Ginseng is a famous plant that is used as a stimulant of metabolic processes, the nervous system and, of course, as a "folk remedy for potency" with instant action. In ancient times, its root, which resembled the shape of a human figure, was sold by its weight in gold, and ginseng deposits were kept secret. The collection of the plant was accompanied by rituals and magical ceremonies.
Ginseng is part of dietary supplements for men, designed to tone the body and increase sexual activity. Despite its high efficiency, ginseng has low toxicity and is suitable for almost everyone, however, drugs containing it are not drunk at night, so there are no problems with falling asleep.
It is possible to increase potency in men with folk remedies using ginseng in the following ways:
- Infusion in liquids containing alcohol (wine, vodka, alcohol). To prepare half a liter of tincture, the root of 1 plant, fresh or dried, is needed. The concentration of the substance varies from 1 to 5%. Take tincture 2-3 times a day, 1 tbsp.
- The dried ginseng root is crushed and eaten from 0. 15 to 0. 25 grams in the morning, noon and night. True, such a substance is not stored for long; the powder molds quickly.
- Fresh whole ginseng root is placed in 1 liter of honey and left there for a month. Ginseng-enriched honey is a proven way to increase potency with home remedies.
Note: if you intend to take ginseng in a course (30-40 days), it is recommended to use half the indicated dose for the first 10 days. With a second course, which is done after 2 weeks, they start immediately with a full dose. When using ginseng as a one-time aphrodisiac, take the daily dose as 1 serving.
Ginseng analogues - stimulants of sexual desire
The Far Eastern plant Eleutherococcus is an analogue of ginseng, almost not inferior in medicinal properties. Eleutherococcus medicines are prepared by analogy with ginseng. Aralia Manchurian has the same properties: a strong stimulant that should be taken with caution due to its toxicity. Here is a recipe on how to restore male power with folk remedies with its help:
Take 70% alcohol and mix the dry roots of the plant in a 1: 5 ratio. After 2 weeks, squeeze and strain the resulting infusion and take 35 drops 2-3 times before lunch for a month. With arterial hypertension, the dose is reduced to 10 drops and twice a day.
It is also possible to increase potency in men with folk remedies with the help of Schisandra chinensis. To do this, you need 10 grams of seeds and fill them with fifty grams of vodka, leave for 14 days and take 30 drops in the morning.
To provoke an increase in potency in men with folk remedies immediately before sex, prepare a doping drink. Mix a tablespoon of lemongrass berries with hot water and infuse for half a day, then strain and consume. Such berry tea can be sweetened with sugar.
Here is another simple recipe on how to improve potency with folk remedies: dry the seeds of the Chinese magnolia vine, make a powder with a coffee grinder and add half a gram to food twice a day. You can mix the powder with water, and if you eat two or three fresh or dried schisandra berries a couple of hours before intimacy, then the erection will not fail.
The impact of obesity on sexual health
Seeing a drop in sexual desire and a deterioration in erection, many seek to improve the situation using drugs or folk methods of increasing potency. But in order for folk remedies to increase potency in men to be beneficial, you must first put the body in order, for example, get rid of extra pounds. Why do this, we will now explain.
Three factors of obesity affect male power:
- physique: a large belly, accumulations of fat on the chest and hips make the body clumsy. The heaviness makes it difficult to fulfill sexual fantasies and sexual life takes on a monotonous and boring character;
- psychological - changes in appearance for the worse cause doubts. Relations with women distance themselves, since a man with low self-esteem does not count on reciprocity. Awareness of one's own unattractiveness is reflected in the potency and positive perception of the opposite sex in general;
- physiological: the higher the body mass index, the more the body produces the female hormone estrogen, which inhibits male sexual function. But testosterone synthesis is declining in direct proportion to the growth of fat tissue. The female hormone "wins" over the male, due to which the reproductive system fails, the desire decreases, and the erection occurs less and less. Restoring potency with folk remedies at home will not help here, you will have to take care of yourself thoroughly.
If obesity is not stopped, the hormonal background continues to change, and soon the appearance begins to resemble a woman's. The mammary glands swell, the timbre of the voice changes to a higher one. Therefore, before looking for ways to increase potency with folk remedies, she should put her body in order by balancing her diet and increasing physical activity.
Another problem of overweight men, which has a detrimental effect on potency, is circulatory disorders. The blood supply to the pelvic organs is not sufficient to create a full erection.
Try exercises that "rev up" blood in the pelvic area. By the way, traditional medicine to increase potency in men is often aimed precisely at restoring healthy blood circulation.
Exercises to increase blood flow in the groin area
Hip Rotation: Imagine that you are spinning a hula hoop. Make 40 movements of rotation of the hips to the right and to the left. Start with this exercise every morning. By the way, the rotation of the hips strengthens the muscular corset of the back.
Squats: Perform regular squats with your feet shoulder-width apart. Make sure your back is straight and your knees are no higher than your feet. You can put a barbell or body bar on your shoulders, but a regular pole will do. Squats help to deal with fluid stagnation in the prostate. Start small and work your way up to 30 squats for 2-3 sets.
Tilts: Feet shoulder-width apart, try to touch the floor with your palms. This exercise strengthens the spine and improves the passage of the nerve signal through the spinal cord, which plays an important role in the violation of potency. Do 2-3 sets a day for 20 times, but the more the better.
If you have significant violations in the sexual sphere or severe obesity, do not believe in increasing the potency of folk remedies in 3 days. It is not enough to drink a miracle infusion to achieve a stable erection and a powerful libido - you must first heal the body, get rid of congestion and excess weight.
Often, potency is restored by itself, when a man gives up bad habits and normalizes nutrition. Physical education will speed up the process - as soon as the fat layer begins to melt, the level of androgens in the blood will increase, and power will naturally increase.
What is the relationship between prostatitis and impotence?
Prostatitis can eventually lead to impotence. Sometimes it can be the only symptom of prostatitis. Mechanisms of impotence in prostatitis:
- The pain worsens the mood, in addition, the background pains in the perineum characteristic of prostatitis do not leave the possibility of normal sexual intercourse.
- Edema of the prostate disrupts blood flow in the pelvic area, which leads to a natural decrease in potency.
- Cytokines released during inflammation of the prostate prevent the conduction of nerve impulses in the prostate gland and also inhibit blood circulation in the tissues.
- With prostatitis, the production of the sex hormone testosterone, which is responsible for sexual function and secondary male characteristics, decreases.
If you experience similar symptoms, see your doctor. Do not self-medicate, it is dangerous for your health!
symptoms of impotence
Patients complain of lack of sexual desire, general weakness, the impossibility of spontaneous and proper erections. Depending on the type of impotence, there are additional symptoms associated with a violation of the organs and systems that caused this type of impotence.
So, for example, in the neuroreceptor form of the disease, signs of impotence will be pain in the lower abdomen, in the penis area, bleeding of varying intensity, fever and more. With spinal impotence, patients are partially or completely immobilized due to disease or injury to the spinal cord. Diencephalic and cortical types of impotence are associated with mental disorders caused by lesions of the corresponding parts of the cerebral cortex.
Classification and stages of development of impotence
Since impotence occurs as a result of a violation of the functions of internal organs, it is divided, accordingly, into the following types:
- neurogenic impotencecaused by a difficulty in the transmission of nerve impulses, which leads to impaired contraction of smooth muscle muscles;
- arteriogenic impotencedevelops as a result of a violation of the flow of arterial blood to the cavernous bodies, which prevents reaching the required level of pressure; The reasons for the development of arteriogenic impotence are lesions of the perineum and small pelvis, irradiation of the pelvic organs, as well as atherosclerotic lesions of the internal genitalia and cavernous arteries (the latter has traditionally been considered the most common mechanism). important for the development of impotence);
- venogenic impotencecontribute to disorders in the venous bloodstream, in which the lumen of the veins increases; it occurs during drainage of the cavernous bodies through the venous vessels of the penis, with traumatic ruptures of the albuginea, resulting in its insufficiency. Venogenic impotence often accompanies Peyronie's disease and functional failure of the cavernous erectile tissue; Smoking and alcohol abuse exacerbate the symptoms of venogenic impotence.
- hormonal impotenceit most often develops against the background of diabetes mellitus, the cause of hormonal impotence is not so much a decrease in testosterone levels, but a violation of its digestibility;
- anatomical impotenceassociated with congenital defects of the genitourinary organs, for example, with difficulty in opening the foreskin;
- psychogenic impotencedue to congenital and behavioral characteristics, prolonged suppression of sexuality, non-constructive couple relationships, intrapersonal conflicts, tragic situations, concomitant mental disorders;
- neuroreceptor- occurs as a result of lesions, dystrophic, inflammatory, oncological changes in the genitals and accessory sex glands;
- spinal- due to damage to the spinal cord;
- diencephalic- due to damage, inflammatory, dystrophic and oncological processes in the subcortical centers of the brain;
- cortical- with functional disorders and organic damage to the cerebral cortex;
- endocrine- hormonal imbalances;
- genetic- disorders at the genetic level;
- impotence causedobstacles to sexual intercourse(hypospadias, epispadias, micropenis, etc. ).
Impotence at a young agemost often caused by inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs, it occurs in about half of all cases. It passes after the elimination of inflammatory diseases.
complications of impotence
The inability to have sex leads primarily to social complications: difficulties in family life (up to the breakup of the family), the inability to create a family, to conceive a child. All this lowers a man's self-esteem, leads to a neurotic personality and even psychopathization (neurosis, depression, unreasonable aggressiveness, exacerbation of schizophrenia). These changes cannot go unnoticed at home or at work. A person has a tense relationship with colleagues at work, which leads to difficult conflict situations that can lead to dismissal. All of the above can lead both to suicide attempts and to serious and even criminal antisocial acts.
In addition to social problems, impotence can also worsen human health. This is due to the constant stress associated with the lack of normal sexual relations. It is well known that stress ranks first among the causes of reduced immunity. Consequently, a person becomes defenseless against adverse environmental factors. Against the background of general neuroticism, the place of least resistance becomes the stomach (gastritis, peptic ulcer), the heart (coronary heart disease, angina pectoris), the lungs (increased susceptibility to acute respiratory infections, a tendency to severe bronchitis and pneumonia). Stratified diseases further worsen potency. Progressive impotence causes new diseases - a vicious circle is formed.
Diagnosis of impotence
Diagnosis of impotence is carried out to determine the cause of the disease.
Diagnostic methods can be divided into two main groups: subjective and objective.
Asubjective methodsinclude information obtained during a conversation with the patient (complaints, anamnesis of the disease and life, assessment of the psychological state).
objective methodsThey are more numerous, so they can be divided into several subgroups:
- physical (examination, palpation, diagnostic massage, measurement of general and local temperature, determination of blood pressure);
- laboratory (blood, urine, gonadal secretions, determination of hormonal status, examination for the presence/absence of latent infections);
- instrumental (performing ultrasound (ultrasound), remote infrared thermography of the genital organs, urodynamic studies, ascending urethrography and voiding cystourethrography, as well as urethrocystoscopy).
When to see a doctor
A doctor should be consulted if there is pain in the pelvic area, difficult or painful urination, and pain during ejaculation.
Preparing to visit a doctor
Before visiting a doctor, no special preparation is required. You should be prepared for the doctor to ask you "uncomfortable" questions about accidental unprotected sex or past sexually transmitted diseases.
Since impotence is considered an extreme degree of erectile dysfunction, surgical methods are of great importance in the treatment of this disease. The most common are:
- operations on vessels and corpora cavernosa– it is performed in case of violation of the outflow of blood to the penis, it is performed by an angiosurgeon and consists in replacing the abdominal portion of the aorta with an alloplastic vascular graft;
- penile prosthesis implantation(phalloplasty): it is divided into extracavernous, intracavernous (total and partial), combined.
extracavernous penile prosthesisit can be carried out in different ways. The prosthesis is inserted subcutaneously or subfascially along the dorsal or lateral surface of the penis. Sometimes the prosthesis is placed between the corpora cavernosa. The extracavernous phalloprosthesis is not widely used due to the technically difficult-to-implement separation of the intercavernous septum, which can lead to damage to the corpora cavernosa.
intracavernous penile prosthesisin the last 20 years it has gained the greatest recognition due to a more physiological way of achieving the imitation of an erection, providing anatomical dimensions and stable rigidity of the organ for sexual intercourse, as well as a decrease in the risk of graft rejection Localized in deep tissues. Currently there are rigid, semi-rigid and self-filled prostheses. They are made of different types of bioinert plastics. The prosthesis placement technique is as follows: tunnels are created in the corpora cavernosa by means of bougienage, with a diameter of about 7-10 mm, into which the prosthesis rods are placed. This technique is universal (with slight differences) for all types of intracavernous prostheses.
Treatments for impotence are very numerous, but not all of them are safe and useful. Ineffective or ineffective methods include: psychotherapeutic treatment, vibrostimulation, vacuum stimulation.
How to treat impotence at home.
You cannot deal with impotence on your own. Traditional medicine methods are ineffective and can be dangerous.
diet for impotence
Diet changes for impotence are very important. It is necessary to exclude alcohol, excessively salty and spicy.
As a rule, the prognosis of this disease is favorable, despite the complete absence of an erection caused by a serious irreversible disease (for example, spinal cord injury). In this case, the patient undergoes phalloplasty, which was mentioned above. Providing an artificial erection is, albeit extreme, but a 100% effective measure to help impotence patients.
In less severe and advanced cases of impotence, the problems of lack of erection are even easier to solve, thanks to the fast-acting tablet preparations. However, the disease itself does not disappear anywhere, since these drugs are brilliant representatives of symptomatic treatment. Regardless of the causes of impotence, they are capable of causing an erection in any man who can somehow achieve it. But if a person takes such drugs uncontrollably, they can lead to undesirable consequences: at first, addiction occurs, the body will require increasing doses. Meanwhile, the disease progresses with greater force, causing more and more complications in other organs and systems. In this category of patients, the prognosis is extremely unfavorable.